This was in Cooking Light magazine a while back. I just love potato salad with dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups small blue potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 eggs, hard cooked, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Place fingerling and red potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- 3Place potatoes in large bowl.
- 4Place blue potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain, cool slightly.
- 6Add blue potatoes, onion, parsley, dill, chives and eggs to bowl, toss gently.
- 7Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- 8Pour over potato mixture, toss gently to combine.
- 9Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 544.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: