Recipe by smiles4u
This was in Cooking Light magazine a while back. I just love potato salad with dill.
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups small blue potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 eggs, hard cooked, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fingerling and red potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Place blue potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain, cool slightly.
- Add blue potatoes, onion, parsley, dill, chives and eggs to bowl, toss gently.
- Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Pour over potato mixture, toss gently to combine.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.