Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was titled a Patriotic Brunch recipe in the "Basically Brunch" cookbook
Make and share this Red, White and Blue Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 10 medium unpeeled red potatoes, chunked, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- onion, to taste, minced
- blue cheese dressing
- Toss potato, pepper, and olives with dressing made of equal parts of mayonnaise and blue cheese dressing.
- Chill, top with crumbled bacon before serving.
the blue chees dressing gives the salad a nice "kick"