Krsi Sue's Note:
This is an appetizer or dessert pizza that combines sweet with piquant. This is made on your outdoor grill, so be sure the racks are as clean as possible. If you don't enjoy blue cheese, this is not for you. Great served with white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your outdoor grill to medium heat.
- 2Divide pizza dough into 4 equal balls and roll each out on lightly floured surface to make 6" circles.
- 3Place dough circles on a baking sheet and brush both sides with oil.
- 4Remove dough from baking sheet and grill them a few minutes on each side until dough is cooked through with light grill marks. Timing depends on how your grill heats, so don't leave it unattended.
- 5Remove crusts and cool.
- 6Slice each fruit into 8 slices each.
- 7Oil the grates of your grill with a barbeque brush and cook fruit a few minutes on each side to lightly brown.
- 8Remove fruit from the grill and arrange fruit on the pizza crusts.
- 9Stir together vinegar and honey and drizzle on the fruit.
- 10Sprinkle the pizzas with blue cheese and walnuts.
- 11Place pizzas back on grill and close the lid to melt the cheese. Watch closely!
- 12Sprinkle with chives, allow to cool slightly and slice into appetizer size slices.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White, and Blue Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar