This was from our local paper around the 4th of July, for a holiday snack. It was easy and delicious! You could probably sub. homemade granola for the pecan sandies and it would still be great. The prep time is a guess as I don't remember how long it took.
- Cap strawberries, cut into bite-size pieces and place them in small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar over berries and stir. Use spoon to crush berries slightly so they will release juice. Set aside.
- Place cookies in zipper-top plastic bag and use rolling pin to crush them finely. Set aside.
- In small bowl or 2-cup measure, stir together 1/2 C of whipped topping and yogurt until well blended. Set aside.
- Divide cookie crumbs evenly in bottom of 4 parfait glasses or other dessert dishes (that hold at least 1 cup).
- Spoon strawberry mixture evenly over crumbs.
- Spoon yogurt mixture evenly over strawberries.
- Divide blueberries evenly, and scatter them over yogurt mixture in each dish.
- The dishes may be served at once or covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated until ready to serve, up to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, dollop 1 tsp of whipped topping on top of each dish as a garnish.
- Note: Plain shortbread cookies, vanilla wafers or butter cookies may be substituted for the pecan sandies.