Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a great dessert for patriotic holidays or any warm weather get-together. It's refreshing, colorful and HEALTHY! Needs to freeze, so plan ahead :)
Top Review by Dana-MMH
MMMM this was nice and refreshing. I made this for our 4th. of July weekend and took it on the boat. It was so very easy to make, and it looked absolutely beautifu! I do think it was a little to sweet however for my taste buds so next time I will add less sweetened milk. But other than that it was delicious! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 2 cups plain yogurt or 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, optional
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice and peel and mix well.
- Stir in yogurt, marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread half of mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Layer half of the strawberries and half of the blueberries on top.
- Layer with remaining yogurt mixture and end with rest of berries on top.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.