Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dessert for patriotic holidays or any warm weather get-together. It's refreshing, colorful and HEALTHY! Needs to freeze, so plan ahead :)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 2 cups plain yogurt or 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, optional
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice and peel and mix well.
- Stir in yogurt, marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread half of mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Layer half of the strawberries and half of the blueberries on top.
- Layer with remaining yogurt mixture and end with rest of berries on top.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
MMMM this was nice and refreshing. I made this for our 4th. of July weekend and took it on the boat. It was so very easy to make, and it looked absolutely beautifu! I do think it was a little to sweet however for my taste buds so next time I will add less sweetened milk. But other than that it was delicious! Thanks for sharing.
We grew up on this. Every summer my mom made it for get togethers and holidays. It is always such a great hit! And just plain yummy! Especially on a hot day!
This was delish!!! Made it for the 4th of July weekend. Guests scarfed every bite and even saw someone licking the pan! Will make again and again. Thanks for the great recipe!!