1/1 Photo of Red, White and Blue Dessert
Baby Chevelle's Note:
This is a yearly tradition in my home since I found this recipe in TOH in 1994. My family and friends look forward to it every year. I make it only on the 4 of July or Memorial day, just because I love the idea of the tradition, but would be a great desert any time. I hope you like it as much as we have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and extracts until fluffy.
- 2Fold in the whipped cream.
- 3Place a third of the mixture in a 4qt bowl.
- 4Reserve 20 strawberries halves and 1/2 cup of blueberries for garnish.
- 5Layer half of the remaining strawberries and blueberries over cream mixture.
- 6Top with another third of the cream mixture and the remaining berries.
- 7Spread the remaining cream mixture on top.
- 8Use the reserved strawberries and blueberries to make a flag on top.refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White and Blue Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g