Recipe by Ed&Theresa
Sweet and Tart
Top Review by rickoholic83
Fantastic! I took this to my niece's birthday party and it was a huge hit! It was so easy to put together (even for a non-baker like me) and the blueberries and rhubarb were perfect together. I can't wait to make this again using blackberries and raspberries. So many combinations to try! ;) Thanks for sharing, Ed&Theresa! Great cobbler!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl, stir.
- Add in milk and melted butter, stir.
- Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries and rhubarb evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-55 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Served top with cool whip, ice cream or plain.