Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My SIL sent me this recipe. I haven't tried it yet but she has requested I make it for Memorial Day Weekend. Posting it so I don't lose it and maybe someone else wants to give it a try.
Top Review by carie's colorful creations (R)
This cheesecake was amazing!!! I made it for a memorial day family gathering and it was a hit! Thank you so much for posting this easy recipe. very yummy!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- sweetened whipped cream
- fresh sliced strawberry
- fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the crust ingredients.
- Press mixture onto the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 6 minutes; take out of oven and let cool.
- Spoon blueberry filling onto crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in the sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the blueberry filling layer; smooth out gently.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until just set.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and garnish with berries.