Why wait in the mile-long line at Dairy Queen in 90 degree heat, when you can make these easy, inexpensive treats at home! Just like a banana split, only better and with a fraction of the calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 prepared crepes, warmed
- 8 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jam
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, less if crepes are very small
- 8 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12 scoops sugar-free vanilla ice cream, use melon-baller
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup, Hershey's
- 1 cup sugar-free Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 fresh cherries, with stems, remove pits (or warn guests)
- 8 large blueberries
- mint leaf, sprigs optional garnish (optional)
- 1Prepare crepes, keep warm in low oven. *Frozen crepes can be used, follow package directions.
- 2Slice bananas, hull and slice strawberries.
- 3Carefully spread each crepe to edge with 2 Tbl. s/f strawberry all-fruit spread. *If difficult to spread, remove lid from jar and warm in microwave for 5 seconds at a time to soften, stirring after each time, until of easy spreading consistency.
- 4Place one banana slice down center of each crepe.
- 5Top each with blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- 6Carefully roll up (or fold over sides), and place onto plates seam-side down.
- 7Using a melon-baller (or mini ice cream scoop, or small spoon), top each with 3 mini "scoops" of s/f vanilla ice cream.
- 8Drizzle each with s/f chocolate syrup.
- 9Top each with a 1/4 cup s/f Cool Whip.
- 10Top each with a fresh cherry and 2 large blueberries.
- 11Sprinkle each with graham cracker crumbs.
- 12Garnish with mint leaf sprigs if desired.
- 13Serve immediately.
- 14Serves 2-4.
- 15*Remember to warn people of the cherry pits!
- 16**Tip: Ice cream scoops/balls come out of utensil easily if utensil is dipped into a glass of hot water between each scoop. Scoops/balls can also be made ahead of time and placed in a bowl or on a lined cookie sheet, and placed into the freezer until needed.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White and Blue Banana Split Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry jam
sugar-free vanilla ice cream
sugar-free chocolate syrup
sugar-free Cool Whip