Why wait in the mile-long line at Dairy Queen in 90 degree heat, when you can make these easy, inexpensive treats at home! Just like a banana split, only better and with a fraction of the calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 prepared crepes, warmed
- 8 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jam
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, less if crepes are very small
- 8 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12 scoops sugar-free vanilla ice cream, use melon-baller
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup, Hershey's
- 1 cup sugar-free Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 fresh cherries, with stems, remove pits (or warn guests)
- 8 large blueberries
- mint leaf, sprigs optional garnish (optional)
- 1Prepare crepes, keep warm in low oven. *Frozen crepes can be used, follow package directions.
- 2Slice bananas, hull and slice strawberries.
- 3Carefully spread each crepe to edge with 2 Tbl. s/f strawberry all-fruit spread. *If difficult to spread, remove lid from jar and warm in microwave for 5 seconds at a time to soften, stirring after each time, until of easy spreading consistency.
- 4Place one banana slice down center of each crepe.
- 5Top each with blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- 6Carefully roll up (or fold over sides), and place onto plates seam-side down.
- 7Using a melon-baller (or mini ice cream scoop, or small spoon), top each with 3 mini "scoops" of s/f vanilla ice cream.
- 8Drizzle each with s/f chocolate syrup.
- 9Top each with a 1/4 cup s/f Cool Whip.
- 10Top each with a fresh cherry and 2 large blueberries.
- 11Sprinkle each with graham cracker crumbs.
- 12Garnish with mint leaf sprigs if desired.
- 13Serve immediately.
- 14Serves 2-4.
- 15*Remember to warn people of the cherry pits!
- 16**Tip: Ice cream scoops/balls come out of utensil easily if utensil is dipped into a glass of hot water between each scoop. Scoops/balls can also be made ahead of time and placed in a bowl or on a lined cookie sheet, and placed into the freezer until needed.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White and Blue Banana Split Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry jam
sugar-free vanilla ice cream
sugar-free chocolate syrup
sugar-free Cool Whip