Recipe by dhadler
This is a great pie for any ady of the year, mostly for the 4th of July. Everyone will love it, I know my family and friends do.
- 10 inches pastry dough or 10 inches graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package whipped topping
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 (21 ounce) cantart cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake 10 inch pie pastry; let cool to room temperature. Pour blueberry pie filling into shell; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Fold
- in whipped topping. Spread cheese mixture over blueberry pie filling; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Spread cherry pie filling over cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.