Recipe by Roosie
"The best way to eat this butter is to have it thickly spread on a folded over sandwich in each hand, a bottle of juice between your feet, and to have a loved one pulling you down a country road in your red wagon. Fall is the traditional time to enjoy this scenario, but other seasons work as well. In case of snowy conditions, a sled may replace the wagon. In case a country road is not available, city sidewalks make a good substitute." From www.hillbillyhousewife.com
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in the microwave or on top of the stove.
- Stir in the yeast.
- Microwave or continue cooking on the stove until the mixture is bubbly and slightly thickened.
- My microwave does this in about 30 seconds.
- Stir again and spread on fresh baked bread or toast.
- For Vegan use Vegan margarine.