- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding, and pie filling mix
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Heat oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- 2. In large bowl, beat cookie ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until moistened; beat 1 minute longer on high speed. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4. In large bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. For each cookie pie, spread about 1/4 cup filling on bottom of 1 cooled cookie. Top with blueberries, raspberries and second cookie, bottom side down.