Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A tasty punch you can put together with ingredients that store well until needed. Perfect for the holidays. I found this recipe in a Pampered Chef booklet purchased at a yard sale.
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 36 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a large container.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Pour into a punch bowl and stir in the ginger ale.