Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A vibrant red, rich mocha latte fills your cup when you add water to a scoop of this mix! Give it a good whisk and top it (or not) with whipped cream for a decadent treat.
- 1⁄2 cup instant espresso powder
- 1⁄3 cup cup-for-cup stevia (like Pyure or PureVia) or 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup skim milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons custard powder (like Birds)
- 2 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 1 tsp vanilla powder)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon powdered red food coloring
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a jar.
- Seal and attach directions:.
- Combine 3/4 cup of boiling water and 3 tablespoons of the mix. Stir to dissolve and serve.