1/1 Photo of Red Velvet Ice (Sorbet)
A wonderful ice (sorbet) for any time of the year. Cooling in the summer and gorgeous cranberry red for the winter holidays. You can't forget Valentines day either. Time is prep only, does not include chilling or freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cranberries, combine with only 2 cups apple juice and sugar in a large pot.
- 2Cook on high/medium high until cranberries pop -- about 8 minutes.
- 3Put through a food mill.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and chill well.
- 5Put this mixture into an electric freezer or a hand cranked one.
- 6Read the directions on your freezer for the time or crank till it freezes.
- 7Serve frozen mixture in champagne glasses. It will work.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Velvet Ice (Sorbet)
Serving Size: 1 (2100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1478.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 379.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 46.1 g
- Sugars 283.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g