1/2 Photos of Red Velvet Cookies
Delicious and there's a healthy twist! Plus, I just LOVE red velvet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugars together in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix well. Then, add food coloring and beat all together.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix flours, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Add to the wet ingredients in the large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until just combined.
- 4Add cream cheese to the bowl in tbsp sized chunks and mix until you have a nice swirl.
- 55. Scoop out tbsp sized balls onto a greased or lined cookie sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Velvet Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g