Recipe by GingerlyJ
I sell Arbonne skincare and at one of my parties a client servedthis appetizer. I had to ask her for the recipe
Top Review by Keri L.
I omitted the chocolate chips, added the cake mix in a little at a time and set a cup aside to make a light pink and made it all into a brain ball for our Halloween party. Delicious and disgusting.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 118.29 ml butter, at room temperature
- 354.88 ml red velvet cake mix, dry
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add in the red velvet cake mix, the brown sugar and the powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and combined.
- Turn the mixture out onto a piece of plastic wrap.
- Wrap up into a ball and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Put the chocolate chips on a plate or in a shallow dish. Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and unwrap. Roll in the chocolate chips. (This might get messy!)
- Place on a serving plate and serve with cookies or graham crackers.