Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Red velvet cake mixed with cream cheese.
Make and share this Red Velvet Cake Pops recipe from Food.com.
- After the cake has been cooled place it into a stand mixer.
- Add the cream cheese.
- Mix on medium until combined.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll about a tablespoon into a ball. Repeat until of the mixture is finished.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Now, Dip a popsicle stick into the chocolate just to coat a bit of the bottom.
- Place it into the cake ball.
- Repeat until all balls have a stick.
- Dip each pop into the chocolate and let the extra chocolate drip off.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Best served with coffee and frozen.
If you want to save money and time, I suggest all of you ignore this recipe and go on to another page and find another recipe. I've been making cake pops for a couple of years now, and if you're just going to be using your cream cheese as your "glue" to bind it all together, you've got it wrong. If you're going to be using it, you need to turn that into frosting, not just dump it into it and expect it to turn out into perfect cake pops. I don't really recommend putting them in the freezer right before they're served because they're usually rock hard and they eventually "sweat". If I could, I'd rate this recipe -5/5 stars.