Recipe by bmcnichol
These are cakey cookies that my family enjoys. You can top with frosting if you like but we prefer them plain.
- 510.29 g box devil's food cake mix
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 28.34 g red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat all ingredients with mixer on medium until well combined (batter will be thick).
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop and drop dough about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheets and let cool.