Persian Princess's Note:
A red thai curry with some of my favorite veggies. You can also change the veggies according to your tastes -- mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, peppers are also yummy. Pair it with thai rice (only take about 20 minutes to make).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken in frying pan, use a little olive oil to keep it from sticking.
- 2Add garlic and onion to chicken, cook to where onions are translucent and garlic becomes fragrant (don't let it burn!).
- 3Once done, move chicken to bowl and set aside.
- 4Set heat to low-medium.
- 5Place curry powder in pan and add in a small amount of coconut milk (slowly) till you make a paste.
- 6Add the chicken back to pan and coat with paste.
- 7Next slowly keep adding coconut milk to the pan and mixing.
- 8Add in drained bamboo, snap peas and thai basil.
- 9Let simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- 10Serve with thai rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Thai Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk