Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A red thai curry with some of my favorite veggies. You can also change the veggies according to your tastes -- mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, peppers are also yummy. Pair it with thai rice (only take about 20 minutes to make).
- Cook chicken in frying pan, use a little olive oil to keep it from sticking.
- Add garlic and onion to chicken, cook to where onions are translucent and garlic becomes fragrant (don't let it burn!).
- Once done, move chicken to bowl and set aside.
- Set heat to low-medium.
- Place curry powder in pan and add in a small amount of coconut milk (slowly) till you make a paste.
- Add the chicken back to pan and coat with paste.
- Next slowly keep adding coconut milk to the pan and mixing.
- Add in drained bamboo, snap peas and thai basil.
- Let simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Serve with thai rice.