Recipe by Danlyn
Actually its strawberry congealed salad but my whole family has always called it red stuff. it's a yummy dessert for anytime.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen strawberries
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sour cream
- 2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water.
- Add 2 boxes of jello and dissolve.
- Remove from heat.
- Add strawberries, bananas, pecans, stir well.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into a square 2-3 quart dish.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Then spread sour cream on top of first layer.
- Top with the rest of jello mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.