- 3⁄4 cup fresh salmon, Flaked or 8 ounces salmon, Canned, Well Drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white onion, Finely Diced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh dill, Chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill, Crushed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove any remaining skin and bones from the salmon (even the canned salmon may have some).
- Mix the flaked salmon (canned or fresh) with the lemon juice, onion, and dill.
- Blend in the mayonnaise and whipping cream.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Black Bread, Potato Skins.