Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 red snapper fillets
- Put the oil, wine and water into a large heavy-based frying pan (skillet), add the garlic and parsley and season generously. Bring to the boil.
- Add the fish, cover and steam for about 8 minutes just until tender.
- Transfer the fish to a warm serving plate, spoon over the cooking liquid and serve.
Cut this in half for DH and I and followed the instructions except for having to use tilapia (we had no red snapper). I seasoned the fish with lemon pepper before steaming...quite tasty. Served with garlic rice and Vegetable Stir Fry#407793. Thank you for sharing the recipe. Made for Fall Pick a Chef 2011.