- cooking spray
- 1 lb red snapper, fillers cut into 4 pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a skillet with Pam and place over medium high heat.
- Saute snapper for 3-5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish from skillet and set aside but keep warm.
- In the same skillet heat oil and add onions and peppers; cook stirring for 7-10 minutes or until vegetables are soft and browned. Stir in garlic and cook stirring about couple of minutes.
- Add water, salt and pepper to skillet.
- Serve sauce over fish and garnish with parsley.