1/2 Photos of Red Snapper with Sesame Ginger Marinade
Although many microwaved dishes come out bland, this one turns out quite well due to the marinade. Even I, a non fish lover, thought this was pretty good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave sesame seeds on high about 1 minute.
- 2Mix oil, soy, vinegar, ginger, garlic& cayenne.
- 3Marinade filets in mixture 10-15 minutes .
- 4Arrange filets on plate with thick side out.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and vent in two places.
- 6Microwave on high 4-5 minutes until thickest portion is just opaque.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Microwave Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Microwave Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper with Sesame Ginger Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 568.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar