Recipe by Tebo
Although many microwaved dishes come out bland, this one turns out quite well due to the marinade. Even I, a non fish lover, thought this was pretty good
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb red snapper fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave sesame seeds on high about 1 minute.
- Mix oil, soy, vinegar, ginger, garlic& cayenne.
- Marinade filets in mixture 10-15 minutes .
- Arrange filets on plate with thick side out.
- Cover with plastic wrap and vent in two places.
- Microwave on high 4-5 minutes until thickest portion is just opaque.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.