1/1 Photo of Red Snapper With Red Curry Carrot Sauce for Two
This recipe makes a generous 2 servings. Place the cooked fish on a bed of white or brown rice and spoon the wonderful carrot sauce on top. I like to use tilapia but use your choice of mild fish. Adapted from Food and Wine's One Dish Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan bring carrots, garlic and broth to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes, until carrots are very tender.
- 3Puree this mixture with a stick blender, food processor or regular blender; return to pot.
- 4Add milk, fish sauce, curry paste and brown sugar and bring to a simmer, then add salt to taste.
- 5In a large nonstick frying pan heat oil over medium heat.
- 6Add fish, skin side down if there is a skin.
- 7Cook for a couple of minutes, then turn over and cook until fish is just done.
- 8Cook time will vary according to the thickness of the fish.
- 9Mound cooked rice on plate, top with fish and then sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with cilantro to garnish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper With Red Curry Carrot Sauce for Two
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 712.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 65.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste