1/4 Photos of Red Snapper with Mustard Sauce
Peter Pan's Note:
My favorite meal. Simple, easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange fish fillets in a baking pan or baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Broil fish in oven for about 7 to 9 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- 4Meanwhile, mix prepared mustard, mayonnaise, green onions and salt.
- 5Spread sauce over fish and broil for a couple more minutes or until sauce begin to bubble.
- 6Serve immediately with steamed rice and a side of steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper with Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 235.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 45.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: