Recipe by Peter Pan
My favorite meal. Simple, easy and delicious.
Top Review by Sharon123
Our whole family really enjoyed this fish recipe! The mayo and mustard were a great combination to put on top of the fish! I served this with jasmine rice, three bean casserole and oriental slaw. Thanks for a yummy recipe!
- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard (I use French's Dijon)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste (I prefer garlic salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange fish fillets in a baking pan or baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Broil fish in oven for about 7 to 9 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Meanwhile, mix prepared mustard, mayonnaise, green onions and salt.
- Spread sauce over fish and broil for a couple more minutes or until sauce begin to bubble.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice and a side of steamed vegetables.