Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
My favorite meal. Simple, easy and delicious.
- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard (I use French's Dijon)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste (I prefer garlic salt)
- Arrange fish fillets in a baking pan or baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Broil fish in oven for about 7 to 9 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Meanwhile, mix prepared mustard, mayonnaise, green onions and salt.
- Spread sauce over fish and broil for a couple more minutes or until sauce begin to bubble.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice and a side of steamed vegetables.
Our whole family really enjoyed this fish recipe! The mayo and mustard were a great combination to put on top of the fish! I served this with jasmine rice, three bean casserole and oriental slaw. Thanks for a yummy recipe!
Delicious coat for fish, went really well with red snapper. I served it over a bed of spinach with rice. Lovely dinner, will definately make it again, thanks for sharing!
Absolutely delicious! Made exactly as stated, only added a teaspoon of lemon juice to the sauce, prior to applying to the fish! Great!