Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This was so delicious. Thanks Inez for another simple is better recipe. The lemon butter sauce over the pan-seered red snapper was just fabulous. Couldn't have been any easier. My family and I loved this. ;)
- 3 lbs red snapper fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll the fish lightly in flour mixed with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet; cook fish until brown on both sides (3 minutes per side).
- Remove fish to platter and keep warm.
- To skillet add butter and lemon; allow to simmer 1 minute.
- Pour over the fish.
- Sprinkle with parsley.