A simple snapper recipe, but delicious. from Mexican,Healthy way witha favourite cusine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 275f degrees.
- 2Spread out the flour in a shallow dish and add seasoning.
- 3Dry the fish fillets with kitchen paper, then coat each fillet in the seasoned flour.
- 4Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan.
- 5Add the snapper fillets in batches if necessary, and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Turn the fillets over carefully and cook the other side until golden.
- 7Using a fish slice, carefully transfer the fillets to a shallow dish and keep them warm in the oven.
- 8Add the almonds to the fat remaining and fry them for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden.
- 9Add the lime rind, juice and coriander to the almonds in the frying pan and stir well.
- 10Heat through for 1 to 2 minutes, then pour the mixture over the fish.
- 11Serve with warm wheat flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper with Coriander and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.4
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 220.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 51.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: