Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and delicious. Great on the grill, too. Great with mixed greens, and/or steamed veggies
- 1⁄4 cup light margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red snapper fillets (can use orange roughy or grouper if desired)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine margarine, wine, garlic, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl.
- Place fish on foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Top with margarine mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until fish begins to flake easily.
Very tasty fish that is healthy and simple to prepare. I grated fresh lemon peel and used only a tsp of margarine as I sprayed the foil and folded up the sides around the fish so the margarine and wine couldn't really leave the fish. Served with Brussels Sprouts and lemon brown rice. This was a very fine dinner indeed.