- 1 -3 lb red snapper, gut and scales removed and cleaned
- 1 -2 sprig fresh oregano
- 1 -2 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 -2 sprig fresh tarragon
- 1 -2 sprig fresh parsley
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, skin removed and slightly crushed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the inside and outside of the fish by rubbing in the garlic,and sprinkling on salt and pepper.
- Place some herbs and garlic inside of fish.
- Brush the surface of the hot grill with olive oil.
- Place onions, some herbs and lemon slices on grill.
- Place fish on top of lemons and onions.
- Close grill top.
- Cook for about 10 minutes then carefully remove fish to platter then flip onions and lemons place other side of fish on lemons and onions and cook for 10 more minutes to desired doneness.