1/5 Photos of Red Snapper Grilled on Lemon, Herbs and Onions
I grilled this on lemon slices onion slices and fresh herbs. Some of the herbs will burn discard them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the inside and outside of the fish by rubbing in the garlic,and sprinkling on salt and pepper.
- 2Place some herbs and garlic inside of fish.
- 3Brush the surface of the hot grill with olive oil.
- 4Place onions, some herbs and lemon slices on grill.
- 5Place fish on top of lemons and onions.
- 6Close grill top.
- 7Cook for about 10 minutes then carefully remove fish to platter then flip onions and lemons place other side of fish on lemons and onions and cook for 10 more minutes to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper Grilled on Lemon, Herbs and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: