From Paul Kandel on allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Spread butter into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Arrange fish fillets in a single layer over the bottom of the pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 42 Bake for about 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 5Meanwhile, whip egg whites in a clean dry bowl until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold in the parsley, mustard and tarragon.
- 7Spread the egg white mixture over the fish in a layer about 1 inch thick.
- 8Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.
- 93 Return to the oven, and bake for about 6 more minutes, or until meringue is golden, and fish flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper Baked Alaska Style
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 212.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 62.1 g