Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
This is really good grilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1•Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Open fish basket and line one side with strips of bacon, leaving a 1/2 inch space between slices.
- 2•Cover the layer of bacon with a layer of onion rings.
- 3•Place the red snapper fillets on top of the onion. Cover red snapper fillets with more onion, then strips of bacon over the onion.
- 4•Close the basket, and lightly sprinkle with soy sauce.
- 5•Place the basket on the hot grill, and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the bacon is just cooked through.
- 6•Remove from grill and open the basket.
- 7•Place a similarly-sized plate upside down onto the food, and flip the basket and plate over so that the food is on top of the plate. Lift off the basket, and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper Bacon-Grilled Red Snapper Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.0
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 1047.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 58.2 g