Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another quick and easy fish dish I have not tried. Hope someone out there will like it and let me know.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red snapper fillets, cut into 6 serving pieces
- freshly ground black pepper, , to your taste
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 -3 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine pepper, juice, rind, and oil.
- Place fish in single layer in an oiled oven ready dish.
- Pour sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until fish is cooked.
A quick and easy recipe with only a few ingredients that was very easy to prepare. I used expeller-pressed coconut oil, and it came out superb.
Delicious, and allows for the fish flavor to come through:) I would recommend this, and thanks so much for posting!
Absolutely wonderful, we could not stop raving.
This is my new favourite fish recipe, it would be wonderful with sea bass also.
The flavours are incredible.