Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The addition of horseradish gives the potatoes a little zip.
- 8 -10 large red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Place potatoes in large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Mash potatoes and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until fluffy and serve hot.
Fantastic! Husband and I loved them!
These were just ok the first day, but they fried up for breakfast the next day fabulous! =) Thanks for posting.
I skipped the horseradish because I didnt have any on hand -But even without it, it tastes great! My husband said they were the best mashed potatoes he ever had (and this is coming from a picky eater)! Next time I'll try mixing in shredded cheese & bacon pieces!! 5 stars! Thanks for the recipe!