- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 bottle clam juice (8 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄3 cup basil
- 1 lime, cut in 8 wedges
- salt and pepper
- cooked jasmine rice
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large skillet saute red curry paste over med-hi heat until fragrant, 1 minute add coconut milk and clam juice, stirring to dissolve paste.
- boil until thickened, about 7 minutes.
- add shrimp and cook until they turn pink 3-4 minutes.
- stir in cilantro, add salt& pepper to taste.
- serve over cooked rice and garnish each dish with 2 lime wedges.