Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover and bake 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
This was a hit at dinner tonight, with the guys wiping out a large bowl of it in mere minutes. The potatoes were served with a lamb roast and salad. A great match. These could easily be done in a Crockpot, as well. Made for PAC 2008.