Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like to dip your boiled shrimp into a sauce, this should do it.
- 1 cup catsup, Hunts
- 6 tablespoons horseradish, prepared
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, Lea & Perrins
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Mix first three ingredients in a bowl.
- squeeze in the juice of 1/2 lemon; mix well,.
- divide into smaller bowls, and set out for those who like a red sauce with their shrimp.
- I sometimes add a little salt.
I don't eat cocktail sauce so I made this for my hubby and my son. They liked it but didn't care for the lemon in it though. Made for Spring PAC 2011.