Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious fruity punch that has a beautiful color.
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled (7-up)
- ice cube, made with additional soda (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or punch bowl.
- Just before serving, add soda ice cubes, if desired.
Very nice! This is a pretty, tasty, and relatively healthy punch and it went over very well at our two holiday parties this year. Thank you very much!
Anytime I serve this punch I get requests for the recipe, and so easy to substitute the cranberry for cran-raspberry or your other favorite cranberry based juice, and it turns out lovely everytime!!