Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
fun and non-alcoholic version of a Mexican drink
Make and share this Red Sangria (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened orange juice, chilled
- 2 medium lemons, juice of
- 2 large limes, juice of
- 6 cups cabernet sauvignon wine, chilled (or any non-alcoholic medium-dry red wine)
- 1 orange, sliced
- in pitcher, combine sugar and juices, stir until sugar dissolves.
- add wine and orange slices, stir to blend.
- serve over ice.
i think this is an awesome drink for teens cause they can drink as much as they want and dont get in trouble with the law