Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a NZ magazine
- 415 g red salmon, drained and reserve the liquid
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Using a fork lightly flake the salmon.
- In a medium bowl combine salmon, reserved liquid, yogurt, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Dissolve gelatine in the hot water and add to salmon mixture, stir through the dill and the spring onion.
- Pour mixture into an oiled 3 cup mould and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with crackers.