Recipe by litldarlin
My daughter found this in one of her cook books and decided to try it one night for her DH's dinner. Shes a big fan of Salmon. She gave me the recipe b/c she knows I love Salmon, so I told her I would try it out. Last week I had some friends come over for dinner and decided to try out this recipe. It was a big hit. I served it with a layered salad and my Mustard Sauce Dressing, (one of my favorite dressings by the way). Everyone loved the taste and asked me for the recipe. I wanted to post it for future dinner guests. If any recipe turns out for me, I will definitely make it again and again. My daughter gets 5 stars for this one.
- 3 (10 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, cut up
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecurry simple red curry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill salmon fillets and cook medium well.
- In a stir fry pan heat the red curry sauce with high heat.
- When the sauce is hot, add green & red peppers and mushrooms.
- Steam the broccoli, sliced cucumbers and carrots until soft.
- Place vegetables on the side of your plate.
- When salmon is at desired temperature; place in the center of your plate.
- Top salmon with vegetable red curry sauce mixture.