Top Review by magpie diner
Delicious! I thickened it up even a little more than the recipe called for, and then used it as a topping for cupcakes with a dollop of frosting on top. Lots leftover which I'm thinking of freezing, will be nice to have in cold winter months. Thanks for sharing, it was very easy to make with great flavour.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in orange juice concentrate until smooth; add strawberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool. Store in the refrigerator.