Recipe by Jennifer Haynes
This recipe comes from one of my favorite restaurants in Salt Lake City, Red Rock Brewing Co. This is always a must have when we go there to dine.
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces fresh basil, chopped fine
- 2 ounces chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 ounce salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounces chopped green onions
- 2 lbs coarsley chopped and sauteed mushrooms (drain excess moisture)
- 3⁄4 lb shredded monterey jack cheese or 3⁄4 lb cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Then cut into small cubes.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Divide into ovenproof ramekins and bake for about 8-10 minutes at 375°F.
- until hot and lightly browned, serve hot with toasted bread.