Recipe by pink cook
This is a cloned recipe of the original sauce served at that famous restaurant. It was posted by David H. in other website and I posted as a request from Linorama. Enjoy it.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise, use Best Foods brand
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce, use Hickory Honey Sweet Baby Ray's brand
- 4.92 ml dried chipotle powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors and then serve as a dipping sauce for french fries or other foods you like.
- NOTE: if you cannot find the "Best Foods" mayonnaise brand, you can use any other mayonnaise you like. And for the barbecue sauce of "Hickory Honey Sweet Baby Ray's" brand, you can use "Heinz" Sweet & Smokey BBQ Sauce, or any other similar sauce instead.