1/5 Photos of Red Robin Teriyaki and Pineapple Burger
1 hr 45 mins
#1 Baker's Note:
I love this recipe--I get this every time I go there!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form round burger patty. Marinate burger patty in bowl #1 of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- 2Marinate pineapple ring in bowl #2 of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove burger patty and grill on high heat to desired doneness.
- 4Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- 5Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
- 6Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- 7On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by the broiled hamburger patty with cheese (tomato on the bottom!).
- 8On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce.
- 9Put the two together and you've got a signature Red Robin burger; one that's both sweet, salty and hearty.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Robin Teriyaki and Pineapple Burger
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1178.0
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.9 mg
- Sodium 22667.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 94.3 g
- Protein 74.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: