I love this recipe--I get this every time I go there!!
Make and share this Red Robin Teriyaki and Pineapple Burger recipe from Food.com.
- Form round burger patty. Marinate burger patty in bowl #1 of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Marinate pineapple ring in bowl #2 of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove burger patty and grill on high heat to desired doneness.
- Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by the broiled hamburger patty with cheese (tomato on the bottom!).
- On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce.
- Put the two together and you've got a signature Red Robin burger; one that's both sweet, salty and hearty.