Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is the original dressing recipe (right from their training book). I have scaled it down and converted it to measurements instead of having to weigh all the ingredients.
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Mix all together with a wire whip, put in a container, cover and refrigerate. Shelf life 7 days.
Amazing! I used this dressing to make coleslaw, just a package of coleslaw mix, 3/4 cup honey roasted almonds and 3/4 cup craisins with one cup of this dressing and this will be the hit of any party
Excellent dressing and I love the crunch from the poppy seeds!
This recipe tastes almost EXACTLY like the Red Robin dressing, it's fantastic. I used Veganaise instead of mayo, that was the only change I made. I was confused about mustard being twice in the recipe, I was worried it was a typo, so I added the regular yellow mustard at the end when the color was "off" and it was perfect. UPDATE: Made it again with agave nectar instead of honey and it tasted just as great! Very easy recipe to veganize.