Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Tropical Mai Tai from Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Make and share this " Red Robin" Drink Recipe: Mai Tai recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 ounce grenadine
- 1⁄2 ounce orgeat syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce orange Curacao
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Bacardi dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Meyer's dark rum
- Add grenadine and orgeat into a bottom of glass.
- Mound ice into glass.
- Add white rum and orange curaco.
- Add OJ, sweet and sour, and pineapple juices.
- "Float" Bacardi dark rum and Myers dark rum on top.
- **Should go in a glass aprox 13- 15 ounces***.
Great great recipe! A little sweeter than most but that's why we love it. This is it but with out the $7 pricetag!