- 473.18 ml flour
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 236.59 ml lemon yogurt or 236.59 ml plain yogurt or 236.59 ml vanilla yogurt
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml fresh red raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Line muffin tins w/ paper liners (or grease them).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine beaten eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten. Fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins test done w/ toothpick test.